Shelburne Health & Fitness is located at The Field House on Athletic Drive in Shelburne, Vermont. We have been in business since 2005 and merged with the Shelburne Athletic Club in 2009. We are honored to help people improve their health and fitness. Whether you’re brand new to fitness, or you’ve already made fitness a regular part of your life, you’ll find just what you’re looking for at Shelburne Health & Fitness. Don’t join anywhere else until you’ve come for a visit, tried out the club for a FREE WEEK (including most classes) and feel the difference for yourself. We want to make you feel at home, so sales pressure is something you won’t find here! Let us go over the many membership options to find what works for you!
We are conveniently located in the village of Shelburne at 166 Athletic Drive (at The Field House) just off Harbor Road approximately .2 miles from Route 7. Come and enjoy
- A clean, welcoming environment
- Precor, Hoist, and Concept II weight and cardio equipment
- Classes to help you improve your fitness level and keep you motivated
- Friendly, welcoming staff
- Caring, educated instructors
- Motivating Personal Trainers
- Massage & Physical Therapists
- Bright, comfortable surroundings
- Many different membership options
Come in and take a look. You’ll see (and feel) that we’re not like any other health club around!